24 January 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Hey Guys!
I know I haven't posted in two weeks, but its because i have had a very large college assignment to do (which is completely stressing me out if I'm being quite honest) but this is blog post to say that the wonderful Sally at andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me to do the Liebster award!

The award was set up for bloggers with less than 200 followers and who are just starting out. The award helps bloggers to get to know one another and to help them put their blogs out there, and meet new people from all over the world.

The rules are as follows:
  • Thank and link the person's blog(s) who nominated you.
  • Answer the questions given by the nominators.
  • Link and nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
  • Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
  • Notify those nominees on all social media and their blogs and link them back to yours so they can answer your questions.
The questions that Sally gave me are:

1. What is your Favourite Quote?
I have many favourite quotes i have covered my college note book with them all, but my all time favourites will have to be "Do more of what makes you happy" and "Peace out, Enjoy life and live the adventure" both of which i found from YouTubers!

2. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life what would they be?
The other day my mum got me a new pair of boots and they are the comfiest things i own, I have worn them every day this past week. just glue them to my feet right now!

3. What is your favourite food?
I am a right little foodie i love nearly everything from sweet to savoury, my fevourite though would have to be the ultimate comfort food; pasta bolognese with lots of grated cheese on top!

4. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
I would love to be a penguin, they are my favourite animal and the way they waddle and glide through water is amazing! When I went to London Zoo the most time spent was getting fascinated over these super cute animals!

5. Who is your style idol?
I don't really have a style idol but someone who's fashion sense I absolutely love is Rita Ora that girl can literally pull off anything and wears really bright clothes with out fear!

6. What is your dream place to live?
London, partly because there is always something to do, new discoveries to find and its always so vibrant, but also because my girlfriend lives there!

7. What is your favourite book?
I have recently gotten obsessed with reading, my all time favourite book that i can always just pick up is Fallen by Lauren Kate, I am currently reading Looking for Alaska by John green and I'm really enjoying that too!

8. What is your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment it would have to be "Into the Woods - Prologue" although it is 14 minutes long which is long for only one song it is really catchy and i like it a lot!

9. If you had to choose between real life and fiction where would you rather live?
Real life 100% although I do have an imaginary land inside my head I escape to whenever I feel down or stressed out!

10. What is your favourite childhood memory?
It would have to be the yearly trips to Pontins (kind of like Butlins) or the holiday to Disneyland Paris after I had my operation, both of these hold many happy memories

11. If you could only use one makeup product what would it be?
I am absolutely loving powder foundation is its so quick and easy to use for instant cover ups!


The Bloggers I nominate are:

My Questions for the Nominees
Where in the world do you live?
What inspired you to start your blog?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
If you could travel any where in the world, where would you go?
Do you like YouTube and if so who is your favourite YouTuber?
What was your favourite class in school?
What is your favourite movie?
What is your biggest fear?
What job did you want to do when you were younger?
If you could have one person for dinner, dead or alive or famous or not famous, who would you invite?
Before making an important phone call do you rehearse what your going to say or do you just go for it?

Again I just want to thank Sally for nominating me
See you all again soon
Emily
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment