1 January 2015

Reflecting on Last Year and New Years Resolutions

Hey guys!
So here it is 2014 is over lets say it wasn't the best year from pretty much the first week, but i managed to stay in control and learnt a lot from everything that went on. 

I had some very happy days like when my girlfriend, Simone, came up and surprised me for my birthday and when my New Years Resolution last year, which was to try and meet youtubers, actually happened when i met Alfie and also sad days that mainly happened throughout this summer when everything was a bit of a rollercoaster for way to many reasons to even explain on a blog post! I am feeling a lot more happier again now though which is good! 

I hope 2015 brings many more opportunities and start on the next chapter which is leaving education and start looking for a job which actually scares me a bit. This brings me onto the New Years Resolutions, I'm going to have four:

1) To work more on this blog
2)To become happier within in myself
3) To get my self esteem and confidence back up 
4) To do more of what makes me happy

I hope everyone has a very happy New Years, makes the most out of 2015 and I will see you all again very soon! 
Emily
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment