6 January 2015

The British Tag

Hey guys!
This is a bonus blog post yay!
This is a tag I found on a blog called A Piece Of Elish, and she tagged every one to to do it (British or not) to do the same. I'm going to to do the same to see if people from other parts of the world can answer these very stereotypical British questions.
Lets go!


How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

I hardly ever drink tea I'm not a massive lover of it, I'm more of a Starbucks girl which is more american than British. When i do have tea though its not the tea that's setereotypically British, you know the brown kind, I have a green or fruit tea from Twinings.

Favourite part of the roast?

Tough decision, however for me it has to be the Aunt Bessies roast potatoes or yorkshire puddings smothered with lashings of gravy so it all goes soggy. Sounds disgusting I know but it tastes absolutely perfect ooft! 

Favourite dunking biscuit?

I love having a Penguin (strange name i know but they're perfect) or the classic bourbon for hot chocolate time!

Favourite quintessentially British past-time?

Playing lacrosse... jokes I dont even know what lacrosse even is fully i just know its British haha I love internet time (what teenager doesn't) and reading, i know they're not very British because everywhere does it but yupp!

Favourite British word?

I love saying chummy which is another word for a friend.


Cockney rhyming slang?


Apples and pears (it exists) it means going upstairs it amuses me because its fruits being used to mean something non relatable

Favourite British sweet?



Do not kill me, I haven't eaten sweets in years because i physically can not stand what is in them i mean why does gelatin have to exist EW! 

What would your pub be called?

I honestly do not have a clue I've never wanted to be a landlady haha.

No. 1 British person?


The queen! However the people who shaped my childhood and added magic and strange creatures everywhere is pretty much on par... Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and of course JK Rowling yepp Harry Potter!

Favourite shop/ restaurant?


Favourite shop is Primark, hands down as for restaurant it will have to be McDonalds for quickness or as a sit down it will be Chiquito's .

What's the first British song that pops into your head?

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud, that mans voice is perfect!.

Marmite- love or hate?

100% hate, you can keep your marmite/ vegemite/ yeast extract ew!

I hope you all enjoyed the extra blog post about ye olde British times, like I say I tag everyone to do it! See you all again soon!
Emily
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment