18 November 2014

Meeting Alfie Deyes PointlessBlog

Hey Guys!
On Sunday (16th November 2014) i got up super early at 7am to get ready for meeting one of my many YouTube idols, Alfie Deyes, I have waited 3 years to try and meet him and now it finally happened!

                                                             Alfie with girlfriend Zoe!

As some people may know Alfie released a book called "The Pointless Book" back in September along with a book tour which he had to cancel due to safety reasons, because of this he decided to release a couple more dates for London, Birmingham and Manchester, as he didn't want to let his fans down. I went to the Manchester date with my chummy Jess. The signing started at 12 so we had to leave our town at 10 so we could get there in time living about an hour and a half away plus not wanting to be right at the front!

Where the signing was!

We arrived at 11:30 at Old Trafford (Manchester United's football Stadium) which was huge after a minor incident with the Sat Nav deciding to take us the wrong way and saying we had arrived at the destination outside someones house! It didn't feel real, although we got there still early there wasn't that many people there, soon a lot more people arrived and due to anxiety (I'll do a post about that in the future) we had to let them go in front so we were at the back again!

                                                      Me and Jess not long after we arrived!
After a wait of about 6 hours and our only source of entertainment was walking to the toilet which was 5 minutes away around the other side of the stadium through a lot of different tunnels, it was our time!! We were let into the stadium at 5, after a walk up 3 flights we were eventually in the same room and the atmosphere was insane, music was playing Alfie stood up filmed everyone and everyone screamed it didn't feel real at all, WE EVEN MADE IT INTO ALFIE'S VLOG! 
    Alfie's vlog when we were at the front!
After all that it was my time, security took my Quality Street which i did get annoyed about because i wanted to give them to him personally, he asked me how i was and hoped i wasn't waiting to long, my reply was "I'm tired and ill but very excited to finally meet you, and i've been waiting 6 and a half hours" his reply was "I hope its all been worth it" so i said "its absolutely amazing and thank you for absolutely everything!" It was time for a super quick selfie before security pulled me away! 
 The best selfie I have ever taken!
After me it was Jess's turn to have photos and she asked me to take a few photos for her from the side, most of them were blurry but i managed to get a few of the best ones to upload to this blog post! Of course i asked her permission before uploading! 
Jess and alfie!
And with all that it was all over, I had met the man who made so happy, one of the many people who i look up to, my role model, my inspiration! At the end we got a picture with Nat who is the cutest person going and without her none of this would of happened as she is one of Alfie's managers down at Gleam Management in London. Jess decided to shower her with compliments and all Nat could say was "awww" it was quite the moment! 
Me, Nat and Jess!
This the end of this blog post i will see you all again next week, one final thing before i go is to quote Alfie's favourite quote which is "Do more of what makes you happy!" 
Alfie's signature in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment