15 November 2014

1st Ever Blog Post/ about me!

Hey Guys!

This my first ever blog post, i have wanted to start a blog for a while but I've never got round to starting it! To begin with ill start by answering a few questions:

BASICS

1) Name? Emily Kate Clarke
2) Age? 19
3) Hobbies? St John Ambulance
4) Where do i live? I live in a small town in between Liverpool, Manchester and Blackpool in England

FAVORITES 

4. Beverage? Starbucks, toffee nut latte 
5. Fruit? Oranges
6. Veggie? Carrots 
7. Meat? Chicken 
8. Dessert? Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie frozen yoghurt
9. Cocktail? Non alcoholic Cinderella alcoholic vodka and orange
10. Season? Autumn (fall) and winter
11. Dream Vacation? Dubai
12. Exercise? Walking
13. Flower? Rose 
14. Scent? Any Yankee Candle! 


THIS or THAT 

15. Coffee or Tea? Coffee 
16. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate 
17. Sweet or Salty? Sweet 
18. Junk Snacks or Healthy Snacks? Junk I love chocolate
19. Reading or TV? Reading
20. Meals, in Front of, or Away from TV? In front 
21. Ocean or Lake & Mountains? Ocean 
22. Visiting or Receiving Visitors? Visiting 
23. Blog or Not Blog? Starting to blog! 

I hope you enjoy my blog and i will see you all soon
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment